The Ramakrishna Vedanta Society of North Carolina is dedicated to the practice and propagation of the ideals of Vedanta as presented to the modern world by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi, and Swami Vivekananda.
The Society maintains a small but beautiful center near the Raleigh-Durham airport, where daily worship, regular classes, and special pujas are held.
Visiting Swamiji in March: Swami Chidbrahmananda-ji
- Friday, March 24th: Service Project
- Saturday, March 25th: Talk “A Guide to the bewildering Play of Mother”.
- Sunday, March 26th: Talk “Three Tools for Investigation”.
- Monday, March 27th: Study Circle to read “The Eternal Companion by Swami Prabhavananda”.
- Tuesday, March 28th: Women Study Circle, Feminine Perceptive on Spiritual Life.
- Tuesday, March 28th: Meditation and Readings from ” The Teachings of Holy Mother”.
Ongoing weekly events: Please note that ongoing regular weekly events listed below may be superseded by scheduled special events and programs associated with the visiting swamis/pravrajikas.
- Nightly at 7 pm (other than Sunday): Arati
- Every Sunday, 3:00 pm to 4 pm: Sunday Program**
**When there are no scheduled programs with visiting swamis/pravrajikas at the center.
Membership: Membership is open to persons 18 years of age or older. Some members and friends become sustaining donors, making a monthly donation to support the Society’s activities. Please visit our Membership Page for more details.
Youth Education Program: “Pupils of Practical Vedanta” is a value education program offered by the Ramakrishna Vedanta Society of North Carolina to our youth. Classes meet on alternate Sundays through the school year. Click here to learn more about “Pupils of Practical Vedanta”.
Be a Volunteer: Our volunteers go through volunteering training session to provide a broad array of support. Our goal is to serve members of our local community who need help in situations that are beyond their control. Please click here for more details about our Volunteer Program.
Contact Us: Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any information or have any questions or comments about RKVS of NC. Click here for more deatils on how to Visit us.
Phone: 919-371-8260 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org